- Really late update today. I am somewhat delayed by the fact that while pouring my husband’s coffee this morning, the top came off the coffee pot and most of a scalding pot of coffee spilled all over my arm. I’m okay. It’s not blistered or anything. But it sucketh verily and lidocane is currently my most favoritest thing EVAR. I had to make a Walmart run for burn stuff and gauze and the like.
- I am officially done with my Christmas shopping! Don’t talk to me about wrapping. I’m trying not to think about it.
- The semester is officially OVER. Final grades are calculated and turned in. And on that note…
- Hubby graduated! Yahoo! Congrats baby! He’s been working full time and going to school half time for the last three years.
- We’ve got a new guilty pleasure: Wipeout. This show is flipping hilarious. It’s totally slapstick, funny, people falling and being hit and looking silly kind of fun. Highly recommend.
- On the writing front, things have been going well on DOTH. I have averaged about 500 words a day this week, which is my bare minimum usually but having been out of routine for so long, I’m quite happy with that. I’ve knocked out my prologue and started into the first chapter. Still working on voice for this heroine and getting out of that awful first week or two where I panic that I’ve forgotten how to write anything. Happens every time. I’m hoping to have settled into a groove by the end of the week.
- On the G.I.T. front…um…yeah. The holiday parties are killing me. Lots and lots of over calorie budget and the weather has kept us from walking, so I haven’t gotten the full workouts in and…I’m up 2 pounds. Radical action must be taken to keep that from becoming five. That means healthy menu planning between parties and extra exercise…somewhere.
My first foray into contemporary romance!
Please check the My Fiction Tab for my other books.
Attention book bloggers! If you want a review copy, please contact me above!
Get the newsletter
Work In Progress