- I did not get as much written this weekend as I intended. But I had a really good reason.
- It was Football Armageddon in Mississippi yesterday. Mississippi State destroyed Texas A and M and Ole Miss beat out number 1 ranked Alabama. For the first time in history, both of my teams are not only in the top ten, they are tied for number three. So proud of my boys!
- I spent an hour engaged in the highly important activity of napping in my hammock this afternoon. It was glorious.
- I wrote 9773 words this week, and I’ve got half a scene left in the third act. And then I’m on the very last stretch. Hubs is going out of town on Friday until Monday, so other than work, I’m holing up and not talking to a soul while I marathon through as much as humanly possible.
- I also got bitten by another plot bunny. A really really RABID, incredibly commercial plot bunny that would sell like hotcakes. So once TGMTY is out the door, I may NaNo that over November and December.
SO, let’s talk about GOALS for this round.
- Write 25 out of 30 days. This is up from my usual 20 of 30, but I have a lot I want to get done.
- Finish and release To Get Me To You. Its official release date is December 8th and is now available for preorder.
- Finish plotting whatever my next project is. That requires I make up my mind about which project that is, as there are at least 3 contenders.
- Write and release Once Upon A Setup. This is the next Meet Cute Romance and is another Wishful crossover. This one ties in with Be Careful, It’s My Heart. It’s already plotted out, so it’s just waiting for the time.