I haven’t been posting much lately.
- First wasn’t much feeling like it after Daisy, then busy acclimating Huck (and taking a bazillion pictures of him sleeping because–he’s ADORABLE), family has been in town,
- I’ve been finalizing the plot for the anthology novella that’s my next project,
- and the last week, I’ve been up to my eyeballs in revisions on Liam and Riley. All the easy stuff is done and now I’m back to some new scenes to write that will better serve the plot.
- Went to see Inside Out on Friday before our niece left town. It was adorable and VERY well done, I thought.
- Hubby and I went to see Minions today, which was precious. Minions are awesome and I want some. Like, real ones that would do my bidding.
- And now I need to crash…