Because I work for a university, one of the epic perks is a long Christmas break. Since we’re off until after New Year’s, it doesn’t ever REALLY feel like a new year until I get back to work and into the normal routine. Today is that day and I’m raring to go. I’ve got eleventy billion things to catch up on, so I’m just gonna rip out my goals here real quick.
- Successfully complete Whole 30. Okay not a writing goal, but I’m also starting this today, so it gets listed.
- Write 20 out of 30 days. One of these days I should up this just because I usually hit nearly all 30 days most of the time, but as soon as I remove the wiggle room, I’ll miss it.
- Continue to get up during the week at 5:15 to write before my morning workout. I started doing this during NaNo last Round and had surprisingly good luck with it. It really helped me up my total word counts and keep my head in the story more easily the rest of the day.
- Finish Just For This Moment, Piper and Myles’ novella. I started this one with the new year and have finally hit my stride. God I love these two. They’re so fun.
- Outline and finish Sooper Seekrit project Book 2. It’s partially outlined already, so I just need to finish that out.
- Get back into my weekly gym routine. I sorted out a new lifting routine over Christmas and started that this morning. I am opting to wait until I finish Whole 30 to give C25k a try again.
- Learn Audacity. I want to give audiobooks a try. I thought I’d maybe turn some of my Meet Cutes into Podiobooks. We’ll see how that goes. I bought a course last year on how to do it. I just need to go through it.
Anyway, that’s it. Back to the grindstone.
[iframe src=”http://giphy.com/embed/LHZyixOnHwDDy” width=”500″ height=”270″ frameBorder=”0″ webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen][/iframe]