Well, I have been kicking ass and taking names this week. I sat down on Monday to make a big list of all my To Dos related to writing stuff. I really want to knock out Riven by end of March, so I sorted how many scenes need to be finished per week to do that (4) and added those to the list. I’ve already knocked out 2300 words on those the last two days AND filled in a plot hole that’s been hanging over my head. Booyah!
I have a short story that I’d like to write between Riven and what’s next–something that I vaguely plotted out a while ago . I took the opportunity to fill out a short story toolkit for that, getting all my old notes moved and adapted such that most of that is ready to go.
I knocked out one of the big worksheets in the novel toolkit I’m working through right now.
And it’s only Wednesday morning!
I’ve been super productive at the evil day job this week, moving right along on research for two grants we’re trying to get out the door by the end of March. And the Project From Hell is going to be one great big step closer to finished by the end of next week.
And on an Operation G.I.T. front, I didn’t actually gain anything from my MASSIVE dietary indiscretions on my birthday. WOO!
Off to staff meeting!