Leftovers. Gotta love them. And I gotta love trying to reinvent them. Yesterday’s Apple Dijon Pork had such a lovely subtle sweet flavor, I decided it would make a great base for a teriyaki stir fry. Coupled with some nice frozen stir fry veggies it was dinner in less than 10 minutes. Tasty and low cal at 402 calories and 19 grams of fat per serving (this makes 2).
- 8 oz. leftover apple dijon pork cut into chunks (1/2 to 1 inch, just be consistent)
- 1 bag frozen stir fry veggies (I liked Seapoint Farms Veggie Blend with Edamame)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable or canola oil
- 4 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- Heat the oil over high heat in a wok or crock pot.
- Add the veggies and pork and stir fry for 5-6 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Mix the teriyaki and corn starch together and pour over the contents of the skillet. Stir for another 30-60 seconds and plate up.