This one’s gonna be quick because I’m VERY tired. I’ve been out of town all weekend visiting folks and I’ve just returned home to a very stuffy house, and I still need to unpack and put away that load of laundry I left in the dryer when we left.
- I told my dad about the agent news. Given that I’ve never talked to him about the writing stuff, other than I liked to do it, he was rather flabbergasted. But enthusiastic and excited.
- My mom apparently was trying to send an email to her Bible study to brag on me (which, in and of itself, is something of a shock) and inadvertently sent it to the ENTIRE call center where she works. Ironically, I had higher than usual sales for Monday.
- It was nearly 80 degrees today. On February 20th. This is wrong on so many levels.
- I got a B&N gift card for my upcoming birthday from my Dad, so YAY FOR MORE EBOOKS! I love it when other people fund my habit.
- I just got in my ARC of Larry Brooks’ Story Engineering: Mastering the 6 Core Competencies of Successful Writing. I’ve been looking forward to this for MONTHS, so getting the chance to review it is very exciting. Sadly it will have to wait because…
- We leave on Thursday to finish dismantling my grandmother’s house and moving my uncle over here.
- As for ROW80, I had nothing on Wednesday, 1011 on Thursday, 476 on Friday–despite a mild case of food poisoning, and 558 Saturday morning before we left. Nothing today because, well, I’ve been AFK and on the road. Also on Friday I finished my dreaded synopsis of Red and updated my blueprint for the book, which was no small feat. I’m starting to get back into the groove with this story and I’m itching to make a serious dent.