- I’m home from a fabulous vacation with Lockwood Monk. Happiness. Four whole days of writer talk, wine, and a collaborative plot for a dark romantic suspense dealing with a crossroads demon, complete with Winchester jokes (because this is what happens when a romance writer and a horror writer get a little tipsy and start plotting). I got home last night.
- Today’s been all about catch up. Laundry, cooking, grocery shopping, and getting back into the writing groove.
- I broke 60k on TY. I’m not going to get this act finished by the end of this round, but that’s okay. It’s still going well.
- I also got some plotting done on another project that’s been kicking around in my head for a couple years. It’s one of those that maybe I’ll write, maybe I won’t. It hasn’t gotten to the point where I HAVE to write it. But it keeps…NIGGLING. So I keep playing.
- Work this week is going to be nuts because OF COURSE crap hit the fan while I was out of town. I’ve already talked to my boss, so I’ll be hitting the ground running as soon as I get to work in the morning.
Glad the vacation was good and sending you good Monday vibes for “a smoothly as it can go Monday after vacation.” Have a good week.
The only thing bad about vacation is the craziness you end up going back to at work. Happens to me almost every time. But I’m glad you enjoyed your time away!