Christmas Movie Line Up
So it’s December. In our household that means one very important thing. All our TV shows will either go on hiatus or get relegated to the DVR so that we can get in our full annual holiday lineup. Here’s our list.
- The Grinch (Jim Carrey version)
- The Santa Clause (my hubby’s favorite)
- Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer (the original Burl Ives version, none of this computer animated crap)
- Frosty the Snowman
- Garfield Christmas special
- A Charlie Brown Christmas
- A Christmas Carol (also Jim Carrey–this is a new one in our canon, since no one but me wants to have an out loud reading of the real Dickens novel)
- The Polar Express
- White Christmas (MY all time favorite)
There are two or three others we reeled off the other night, but I forget right now what they were. We are not It’s A Wonderful Life or Miracle on 34th Street fans. And don’t even get me started on A Christmas Story, the worst Christmas movie ever made–a whole movie about psychological child abuse…
What’s on YOUR list of must watch Christmas movies?