- I can hardly keep my eyes open. I’ve been awake since four, and I’m feeling it. But not only did I NOT stay in bed this morning like I wanted to, I actually got on the treadmill and ran. Granted, the running was only like 3 songs out of 35 minutes’ worth, but still. Halestorm Radio on Pandora is inspiring, and the endorphins were much needed.
- Been making big plotting strides this week on the first full Wishful novel. This is Norah and Cam’s story and actually predates Be Careful in chronology. I’ve been WANTING to write this book for more than a year, but it just refused to come clear for me until now.
- Still chugging away at the next Meet Cute Romance. I’m halfway through it. Hoping to have it ready for release by Valentine’s Day. At this point, it could probably go either way. Depends on the Evil Day Job.
- Starting tomorrow (through Saturday), the first Meet Cute Romance, Once Upon A Snow Day will be available for FREE. So if you were on the fence about whether you wanted to give it a try or not, now’s the time to check it out. It will also be my first experience with EbookBooster (a promo service recced by Joe Konrath–we shall see how that turns out).
- I have evidently developed an allergy to our detergent. Rash from shoulders to knees. YAY. Not. I’ve been itching for days. Today I’m headed to Walmart to pick up some allergen free detergent, and then I’ll be doing a metric crapton of laundry to wash ALL of my clothes.
- I’m going in search of more caffeine. I think an endless cup of tea is the only thing that’s going to get me through today.
Sorry about your allergy, but at least you figured out what’s causing it. Beyond that, sounds like you are getting a metric crapton’s worth of things done. Just don’t do anything rash! ;p
It is a mark of my mental state that such a pun made me snort. 😀
Dang that rash and that wake-up time! Hope you have an infusion of energy from…somewhere. If it takes caffeine, so. be. it.
What a flurry of romance! So glad your novel is coming together and excited about the freebie offering with your Meet Cute romance. Have a lovely rest of the week!
“Metric crapton” – what a great expression! I hope you get some much needed rest soon, but it certainly sounds like you’ve remained super productive. Go, you!
Is your next Meet Cute ABOUT Valentine’s Day? Let us know how EbookBooster goes. Konrath is usually pretty savvy about things.
I make my own laundry detergent with washing soda, borax, and Fels-Naptha soap.
I used that recipe for detergent for a while, but we just weren’t happy with the level of clean we were getting out of it.
The next Meet Cute has a Valentine’s day date IN it (and the fact that it IS Valentine’s Day adds to some hilarity), but it’s not actually ABOUT Valentine’s.
I don’t use that detergent on anything the cat or dogs happen to pee on. LOL
Just downloaded “Once Upon a Snow Day.” I’ve been on a book-buying spree this week, and my to-be-read list is now overflowing. So many books, so little time…
Have you tried Seventh Generation’s detergent? It can be a little pricey, but sometimes there are coupons floating around out there on the Internet that can save you some money.
Have a great weekend, Kait!
Haven’t tried it yet, but that was what my dermatologist recommended. Was going to see if anywhere local carried it before I ordered from Amazon.