- It’s a gray and rainy Sunday, perfect for sleeping in. Of course that was until 8:45…Whatever, I enjoy the few house of quiet I have before hubby wakes up.
- I got my new-to-me treadmill yesterday. A nice Proform XP 590, which was evidently a $600-700 machine when new. It’d been living in my friend’s garage for quite some time. Amazing what a vast quantity of cleaner and a half a roll of paper towels will do. Hubby and I wrestled it into the gym last night and got it all set up. It’s…um…bigger than I expected. But that’s fine. There’s still room in there to do yoga and lift weights. I’ve got to adjust the belt today (found the manual online last night) before we use it. After that, I’m all set to do C25K. Again.
- We’ve got a Super Bowl party to go to tonight. I’m making my mini pizza puffs and cream cheese sausage dip. There will be lots of noshing.
- It was a mentally brutal week at the Evil Day Job. I had a carpal tunnel flare up from holding my editing pen. That’s feeling better after a couple of days of rest (thank goodness). I had intended to make some more progress on my current Meet Cute, but I’ve been plotting in Wishful the last few days instead. It’s a compulsion when I’m busy. Making order out of chaos.
- Hubby and I have been binge watching Sleepy Hollow this week after saving it up on the DVR. We made it through the season finale last night. Without getting into spoilers for those who haven’t seen it, HOOOOOOLY CRAP! I am not often surprised by things, but THAT SURPRISED ME. We were sitting on the sofa with our mouths hanging open. Bravo to the writers of this show.
- After all the freakish cold weather, the last couple of days have been warm and balmy, around 60. It’s given me a serious case of spring fever and the desire to PLANT THINGS. Which I won’t do since it’s way too early, especially since we are allegedly going to have another 6 weeks of winter. But I could start thinking about starting some seeds, maybe. I’ll consult my boss. She’s gardener extraordinaire.
Hubby and I are just going to enjoy the Superbowl together. 🙂
I hope you enjoy your treadmill. I love mine!
Wasn’t that some season finale on Sleepy Hollow? I think everyone was thrown for a loop. Now we have to wait to see what happens.