I had an idea for a post this morning. But then I had a 10 pound roll of speaker wire fall on my foot, and it kind of drove all other thoughts from my mind other than a spew of invective at my husband’s less than tidy office. I’m still trying to figure out if I broke my foot. So in lieu of a scinillating post from me, I thought I’d share some links to the interesting posts I’ve read this week (some of which are older because I bookmarked them and am only just now getting around to reading).
- PBW made a really good post this week on writing Tough Chicks/Kickass Heroines
- Leo Babauta made a controversial post about how releasing your copyright is a good thing (I’m still not sure how I feel about this)
- Joan Reeves wrote about 10 Ways to Hook a reader
- For funnies, CJ Redwine posted about the Top Ten Reasons Were-llamas Are Cool
- And finally, totally unrelated to writing, but amazing and kind of scary: