I had the good fortune to receive a ginormous box of Chobani yogurt from the company this week. THANK YOU CHOBANI! I seriously LOVE this stuff and I’m going to be having a word with my grocery store manager to request it. The only Greek yogurt in our stores here is the Stonyfield farms version. I’ve been doing some serious recipe planning, and the first thing on my list was to remake the original Greek yogurt pancakes with blueberry yogurt and fresh blueberries for some seriously uber blueberry pancakes.
- 1/2 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon Splenda (subbed for sugar)
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Chobani blueberry yogurt
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract (I doubled the amount in the original recipe)
- 2 Tablespoons skim milk
- 1/2 pint fresh blueberries
- Mix all your dry ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients and mix well, being sure to get all the lumps out.
- No need to let it rest, just go to town.
- Heat your griddle or skillet over medium heat. You might even want to go a tich below medium.
- Spray with butter flavored cooking spray or melt a pat of butter.
- Pour in half a cup of batter.
- Drop blueberries in.
- Cook until it starts to set at the edge and bubble up in the middle.
- Carefully flip and cook for another couple of minutes.
- Remove to a cookie sheet and keep them in the oven on warm while you cook the rest.
- Serve with your choice of toppings.