What a lovely thing to wake up to on a Monday morning. Deniz Bevan from The Girdle of Melian has nominated me as one of five recipients of the Superior Scribbler Award! Thanks Deniz!
Of course it’s my turn to pass it along to others.
Here are the rules:
- “Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor! (As WordPress doesn’t allow Mr. Linky, this is the link to the original Superior Scribbler Award on Scholastic Scribe: http://scholastic-scribe.blogspot.com/2008/10/200-this-blings-for-you.html)
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.”
So, without further ado, I present the Superior Scribbler Award to the following:
Merrilee Faber of Not Enough Words, who got me into the Novel Push Initiative.
C.J. Redwine of The Last Word, who always makes me laugh.
Kari Lynn Dell of Montana for Real, who really makes me want to live on a ranch (though I already did before–she just gives a lovely day to day glance at the life)
Carrie Cleaver of Mindspeak, who consistently delivers amazing Flash Friday fiction.
Kerry Allen (clearly I know way too many Carrie/Kari/Keri/Kerrys) of the Lurve Emprorium, who has left me hanging on the next installment of the Pipirse of the Cocao Bean and I’m hoping to bribe for more.