Okay, so it’s really late but here it is.
- It’s been a nice, low key weekend, which is exactly what I needed. I got to take a nap Saturday and today.
- I came in at 253 sales for the month of September. That’s down a little over 13% in profits, and a little under 13% in number of copies sold over August. My rankings are hanging out steadily in the 1-3k range. This was wholly expected in relation to the post-summer slow down. I’ve topped 1600 total copies sold (not sure how many I’ve sold via my other distributors as I get quarterly reports from them and don’t expect another until sometime this month).
- I finally got my Pubit! invite and got Forsaken By Shadow uploaded directly to Barnes and Noble. I’m going to post more detailed info on how that’s going later this week
- I finished reading the third Strange Angels book this weekend, which I loved. I’m almost done with Hex Hall, which I’m also loving. And I’m closing in on the end of Incarceron, which I’m listening to in audio. It is AMAZING. READ IT.
- I had a few good breakthroughs with my revised plot for Devil’s Eye over the weekend, so I’m hoping to get the outline revised and a list of necessary changes made this week, so that I can work on getting it finished this month, leaving November clear to focus on Red.
- Things I am loving this week: peanut ginger chews by The Ginger People and Gold’s Gym Cardio Workout (but OH, the ANGRY ANGRY quads!)
- Pot’s been out of town most of the week and Claire’s been busy with The Capstone Experience, so I’ve been a lonely girl. But they’ll be back this week!