I already talked about my annual goals and some of what you can expect from me in 2015, but this is where I look specifically at what I want to accomplish this quarter.
- Write at least 20 out of 30 days. This is an oldie but goodie.
- Average 1350 words per writing day. In order to meet my ambitious project goals for the year, I need to up my wordcount.
- Develop at least 6 new recipes for Pots and Plots. I took a hiatus from food blogging a couple of years ago when life was just really overwhelming. And then last year I was coping with the denial and anger phases of finding out I have a dairy allergy. Now that I’m past that part, I’d like to begin moving forward with recipe development again.
- Finish and release my current WIP, a Wishful novella called She’s Got A Way. I’m about a third of the way into this one now and anticipate finishing the first draft in February.
- Finalize the plotting for the next WIP. I’ve done some solid work on this already, but I need to finish it up.
- Bonus goal: Write another Meet Cute Romance. I’ve got this one half plotted already and a cover already done (I like to play with covers to relax).
That should do me for this Round. I may actually get more than this done, but this is the core.