- I’ve spent my weekend camped out in my chair, cranking out words. 16.5k in the last week. A little over 6k in the last 2 days. I crossed 40k on the Sooper Seekrit Project Book 2 today. Thanks CampNaNo (21k since the start of the month). And that’s a lot of numbers. Whatever, I’m cranking it out right now. I’ve been getting a lot of great word sprints in.
- Part of why I’ve been busting my hump is because hubs and I are taking a trip for our anniversary at the end of the month. Which means I have to have my CampNaNo goal of 50k (which would get me to the end of the book…I started with about 20k) knocked out by the 25th. So I’ve been having to average 2130 per day.
- Hubs and I finally watched Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt on Netflix. HILARIOUS. And, bonus for us, season 2 comes out next week. Only downside is that we’ve had the theme song stuck in our heads on repeat for 3 days.
- We’ve also checked out Wynonna Earp on Syfy. It’s kinda like Supernatural meets Jessica Jones meets Tombstone. All 77 of the guys Earp took out at the OK Corral have come back as demons and his descendants (modern day) have to take them out with his Peacemaker. It’s an interesting concept. Bit of a rough start, but I’ve seen worse pilots. We’re not 100% hooked, but we’re sticking with it a while longer to find out the mystery behind Doc Holliday.
- There’s probably other news, but, really, my brain is mush…
Congrats on the Camp NaNo work! That’s really stellar. I’m a bit behind myself, but no time like the present to catch up. 🙂