Uncategorized

Daily Progress Report

Well the progress was a little dicey today. In terms of adding words to the actual manuscript, I only got 40 words! I cut a whole lot more than that from various sections of fluff that were unnecessary to the overall plot. As I wasn’t entirely sure what was happening next, I finally sat down at the behest of my pal Pot and tried to figure out what all my major plot points are from here to the end of the book. The outline part didn’t work so well (I hate them and don’t think terribly well that way), but I was able to write out what’s going to happen in a general summary–paragraph style. On that front, I wound up with 1696 words, so I will consider my daily goal met. It was necessary stuff and will cut down on the fluff that I would otherwise have written and had to cut.

2 thoughts on “Daily Progress Report

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.