Til Death: 140
Okay, that doesn’t sound like much, BUT after a very long day involving a lot of driving, I finally figured out how to begin that scene at the front of Chapter Three that was giving me so many problems. That 140 is the opening paragraph of that scene. So I’m pleased.
In the course of my travels today, I got to hit the used bookstore again (that’s like 3 times in a month!). Today’s haul:
- Dirty Martini: J.A. Konrath
- Dark House: Theresa Monsour
- The Deepest Water: Kate Wilhelm
- Beads of Doubt: Barbara Burnett Smith
- Once A Thief: Suzann Ledbetter
- Darker Than Midnight: Maggie Shayne
I’ve been trying to pick up a bunch of stuff by authors I’ve never read.
My mom and I also went to see The Women this afternoon, which was funny and good. Meg Ryan had great hair in this movie. Too bad neither the curls nor the straight could be achieved without a lot of styling effort and products.
Anyway, I’m exhausted, so I think it’s time for bed.