My fabulous CP Susan Bischoff is here this weekend and we headed up to Tupelo to do a bit of shopping. I traded in a bunch of books and, of course, came home with more.
Here’s my haul:
- Katie MacAlister’s Love In The Time of Dragons
- Katie MacAlister’s Steamed
- Allison Brennan’s Original Sin
- Christine Warren’s Howl At The Moon
- C. E. Murphy’s Heart of Stone
- Suzanne Brockmann’s Into the Fire
- Michele Gagnon’s The Gatekeeper
- Kay Hooper’s Blood Sins
I also came home with this lovely blank notebook with a sunset and a stylized apple tree on the front. Not like I NEEDED more blank books, but I saw this one a few months ago at Barnes and Noble and didn’t buy it then, then found it on the bargain table today, I had to get it. It’s pretty.
If you’ll excuse me, we have a date with come cookie dough.
I’m a sucker for empty notebooks too… And I could use some cookie dough!!