Today begins Round 4! This is my 12th round. How crazy is that? I’ve done a lot of stuff in the last 3 years. So, what am I going to work on for the rest of this one?
- Write 20 out of 30 days. I’ve generally been doing more than this each month, but it’s a very comfortable and workable goal for me. And oldie but goodie, so I’m keeping it.
- Finish Be Careful, It’s My Heart. I lack about a third of this novella, so I hope to knock it out in plenty of time to release it for the holiday season since it’s my love song to White Christmas.
- Finish the first piece of my Super Seekrit Project and release it. I’ll be doing a contest as that gets closer to happening to have everybody try and guess what it will be. It’s totally unlike anything I’ve ever done.
- Finish plotting out and begin the next Mirus project. This is well underway, and I’ve got the broad strokes of it worked out, but I need to plot the specifics of what’s next.
- Keep working on daily meditation. I did really lousy with this last round. I don’t know WHY I’m so resistant to just sitting my ass down and STOPPING for TEN MINUTES. This is not a lot of time in a day. And I know it usually helps when I do it. I think I’m just really not good at slowing down and stopping. Like I’m afraid I’ll lose all momentum and not get going again.
They’re all pretty simple goals. Nothing crazy. Lots of finishing of things, which will require buckling down on my part. But that’s fine. I’m good at buckling down. See y’all at the end of the race!