- So I’m sick. Exactly what I want to be when I have approximately 8 million things to do. I know, I know. When do I NOT have 8 million things to do? I went to the doctor yesterday, figuring I just needed better decongestant. Nope. Fever. Shot. More drugs. Sent home to bed. Fever broke last night, so I’m back at work today because there’s not a lot of choice. Bleh.
- I was productive from bed yesterday. I published the first of my Super Seekrit Project, launching my Meet Cute Romance series. The first one, Once Upon A Snow Day is available at Amazon (I’m testing out KDP for the first time). This makes my fourth release for the year. After two years of nothing, that’s a pretty decent comeback.
- I’m slowly working on plotting the first full novel in my Wishful series. This actually hits chronologically earlier than Be Careful, It’s My Heart. Cam and Norah’s story. To Get Me To You. It’s slow going, what with my head doing its best impression of a rotten melon and the fact that I can’t seem to find half an hour of silence to just think. Oh silence, how I miss you.
- I’m also starting on the next Meet Cute Romance. This one’s set on New Year’s Eve. It’s plotted out, I just need to find some of that elusive quiet time to write it.
- I’m getting ready for a blog theme overhaul. I’ve had this one a while and since I’m branching out into contemporary romance, I need something that’s a little more generic on that front. Have a bunch of pages to rewrite to reflect that change as well.
- Must get back to actual work…
I swear, if I built a brick wall between my office and the rest of the world it would take less than ten minutes for someone to come crashing through like the Kool-Aid Man. “I know you’re working, but…” Grrrr! Here’s to hoping you get some R&R soon!
Congratulations on the release of your new series; I like the series title. Hope you feel better soon!
I’m sorry you’re so sick. Hopefully, this will pass quickly. And you are being so productive lately! You’re inspiring me.
I have hundreds of books on my To Be Read list . . . and today I added one more. I look forward to reading “Once Upon a Snow Day.”
Considering the fact that you’ve been sick, I say WOW to your incredible productivity. Kudos!
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and an absolutely amazing New Year.
I love the new theme! It leapt right out at me, and it is very contemporary.
I’m a little sick – no fever, no doctor, no shots. Kids, not outside work, and, thankfully, kids, old enough to understand and be tolerant of my not-quite-wellness.
It looks like you are perched at the edge of Big Exciting Things. May you soon find that quiet time you need to take flight!
Happy Holidays to you!