- I’ve officially de-Christmased the house. That’s only 2 weeks overdue. I don’t want to talk about how many needles there were… I did locate my missing Christmas tree topper, so that was a happy surprise.
- I’ve been plotting this weekend on the next Wishful novel. It’s been hanging out in the concept stage for quite a while, but now the characters have finally started talking, giving me all this interesting backstory and complicated personal dynamics. So now the story is becoming a Plot Shaped Thing. I’ve got a couple of scenes really clear in my head, and that’s always a sign of things starting to click. So I’m really excited about that.
- I’m still inching forward on She’s Got A Way. I just haven’t been able to get any kind of momentum going since I started back at work. Lots of interruptions to the normal routine, which annoys me because I’m really craving some routine. But things will fall into place eventually.
- I’m looking for some good friends to lovers contemporary romances. Suggestions?
- I’ve got aspirations of getting fully back to routine this week. I’ve about got my body clock reverted to my Evil Day Job schedule. The house is back to normal. I’m mostly caught up on sleep. It’s time.
- In case you missed it, Once Upon A Snow Day is currently free. I’m leaving it up permafree for a while as a gateway story.
- I’m sure there’s other news, but frankly, I can’t think of what it is.
Always love when you’re on my list of peeps to visit, Kait. We have not, as yet, de-Christmasfied our home. Sigh! I will be putting away my Dr. Seuss village today. At least that’s a start.
It sounds like you’re motoring along.
I hope to read at least one of your stories this year. It’s one of hundreds on my Kindle Cloud.
Anyhoo, have a great week . . . despite the Evil Day Job. 🙂
YOU HAVE A DR. SEUSS VILLAGE? I need to see pictures of this!
I’ll forward some to you at your email address, Kait.