This is gonna be a quick and dirty #ROW80 Progress Report because I completely didn’t get around to posting yesterday. I’ve been a terrible blogger lately because I’ve just been so flipping BUSY.
- Hubby and I have officially been married 12 years. Come August we’ll have been together for 16. Craziness.
- Work has been mentally draining lately, so I haven’t had the kind of progress I really want on the book, but it’s still going decently well. I clocked a little over 6100 words this past week on the WIP, plus some plotting on three other future projects. I’m over the hump of the midpoint, so I’ll just keep steady trucking toward The End.
- I did a little tweaking of my production schedule, looking at all the stuff I want to write. I’ve got Wishful novels scheduled out through 2018. And those are just the characters I HAVE to write. Doesn’t even cover all the other possibilities! At present I have 10 novels and 7 novellas planned. And then there are the 30 or so other projects on the sheet that don’t have a date yet. Seriously, people think we could ever run out of ideas?
- Because I’ve been so busy lately, I haven’t done a lot in the way of reading, so last week, I did some much needed well filling. I knocked out two Kate Perry novels (Here With You and Loved By You–by far my favorite of the Laurel Heights series) and the first in Nancy Warren’s Take a Chance series, Kiss A Girl In The Rain (free as of the time of writing this). I really love that title. Nothing deep, just good, straight up contemporary romance.
- Last week’s recipe, in case you missed it, was Dairy Free Loaded Grits.