As this week is drawing to a close, so to are revisions on my next book (at least until it comes back from my editor). I’m anticipating a July release, for those who are interested. As always, I definitely need help in getting the word out. There are always several of you who go out of your way to both review and
harass share with your friends in person and on social media whenever I have a new book. Y’all are awesome (goes without saying), and I’d love to create a more formalized group. The official term for these groups is street team, which seems silly to me since nobody is pounding actual pavement, but whatever. I want to invite y’all to join Team Nolan. This is a totally separate thing from my regular newsletter. If you’re a fan of my work and aren’t afraid of a little pom pom waving, Team Nolan is for you!
So what will members of Team Nolan be doing?
- Posting reviews on Amazon, Goodreads, Facebook, Kobo, wherever, during release week
- Share favorite quotes from the books, if you have them
- Share whatever Twitter or Facebook posts you like
- Generally do your best cheerleader impression
What’s in it for you?
- FREE BOOKS! Probably the biggest benefit to you will be getting an early copy of new releases so that you can read and have reviews ready to go on release day. Getting reviews early on is SO SO IMPORTANT to authors.
- My undying gratitude and devotion.
- And…other stuff as we get rolling and I figure out what kind of fun goodies I can afford.
And if you have ideas for how to get the word out, I would LOVE to hear from you (actually, I’d love to hear from you either way–readers are fabulous).
So are you in?