It is officially the start of Round 3 for A Round of Words in 80 Days. So, time to state those goals.
- Write at least 20 out of every 30 days (oldie but goodie).
- Write, revise, and prepare for release my novella for the upcoming Virtually Yours anthology. This one is a Wishful tie-in following Reed Campbell (youngest cousin of Cam from To Get Me To You) and Cecily Dixon (Norah’s intern, also from TGMTY). I’ve got it all outlined and ready to go.
- Revise and release Know Me Well. This is Liam and Riley’s story, the third installment in the Wishful series. I should be getting revision notes back from my editor any day now.
- Decide whether or not I’m going to write the novella I’ve been kicking around following Dillon and Avery from Once Upon A Coffee. If I decide to do it, outline and write it.
- If I don’t pick up with Dillon and Avery again, I’ll be outlining and starting on Something’s Gotta Give, the next Wishful novel, following Autumn Buchanan and Judd Hamilton (you’ll see more of them in Know Me Well). This book has been beating at my brain–or more specifically Autumn has–since February. It’ll be another meaty one, more along the lines of To Get Me To You, and I CAN’T WAIT. I haven’t had a character be this LOUD since Elodie from Red. If I don’t get to it this round, Round 4 for sure.
- Go through Couch 2 5K again. Hubs and I have joined a local gym (he got a PHENOMENAL deal through work for both of us), meaning I’ll have access to treadmills in AC again. I haven’t quite figured out what my schedule will be (as I definitely have to walk the dogs every day), but that’s something I’ve been itching to do. It’s good thinking/plotting time.
- Finish putting together my Preparing To Launch class for writers. This is an adaptation of a presentation I did for WANACon last year, going over everything people who are planning to self publish need to know before doing it.
That should do me.