So it’s start day for Round 2 of A Round of Words in 80 Days. It also happens to be Day 4 of CampNaNo, which I decided to participate in to try and get properly adjusted to morning writing on Daylight Savings Time. I managed 5:35 this morning. I’m rotating back by 5 minutes a day until I get to 5:15, which is what I pulled off for NaNo proper in November.[iframe src=”http://giphy.com/embed/yoJC2Q1lGqxd5jqIAo” width=”500″ height=”270″ frameBorder=”0″ webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen][/iframe]
Now, Round 2 ROW80 GOALS:
- Post at least twice a week on my blog. I never used to have to make this a goal, but I was absolute CRAP at blogging last round. Was very much wrapped up in life stuff and prepping for a double book launch (that happened last week–feel free to check out Just For This Moment (Wishful #4) and Wish I Might (Wishful #5, in the Virtually Yours anthology)).
- Write at least 20 out of 30 days. Oldie but goodie.
- Do another round of Whole 30, with minor modifications. Hubs and I did this in January to great results. And then fell back into poor habits in February and March and gained a fair bit back. So we agreed to do it again with beverage modifications (that was the hardest part). I get to keep my tea, he gets to keep his coffee, and he gets his (less) sweet tea.
- Finish Sooper Seekrit Project Books 2 and 3. I wrote Book 1 during NaNo last year and I’m a little over 20k into Book 2 now. I should finish Book 2 as part of CampNaNo, then have the rest of this Round to knock out Book 3. I’m aiming for back-to-back releases in July, if all goes according to plan.
- Get my new website launched. This is close to being finished. I have a few other things to line up before I switch over.
There are other things I want to do but, I’m keeping it streamlined and simple this round.
I envy anyone who can write in the morning. I’d love to do that, but I am so not a morning person. You have some good goals. Good luck this round!
Oh I’m not a morning person in ANY UNIVERSE. But I’ve discovered if I get up, I can beat my internal editor up. She likes to sleep in. 😉