Okay I know, this isn’t a crock pot recipe. But it’s so easy, requires so few ingredients, and cooks really fast, so it counts as not requiring much thought! This is nothing more than a dressed up version of the southern favorite green bean bundles. They’re easy and delicious and just a little bit different. This recipe makes 2 servings at 140 calories and 4.5 grams of fat apiece.
- 1 can whole green beans, drained
- 6 slices prosciutto
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Divide the green beans into six equal piles.
- Roll each pile in a slice of prosciutto. There’s no need for toothpicks, as it will hold itself.
- Layer on a baking sheet (sprayed with Pam).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.