It’s been an emotional week, so I’ll keep this short.
First off, thanks to everyone for your condolences. They’re much appreciated. And I’m sorry if I made you cry yesterday. Hubby told me I should’ve tagged yesterday’s post NSFW.
So, goals for Round 2.
- Continue to publish one recipe a week. That’s been somewhat successful. Life got busy, and when that happens, I fall out of development mode and back on old favorites. But I’ve definitely published several, so yay.
- Write at least 20 out of 30 days. I clocked 74 writing days out of the 80 and a total of 72,730 words (10.6k of those were plot notes).
- Finish Liam and Riley’s book. Done and sent to my editor. Waiting to hear back.
- Outline and begin drafting anthology novella. I’m plotting this now.
- Outline and potentially begin drafting follow up novella for Dillon and Avery. Not even touched.
- Clean up my diet. It’s not perfect, but I’ve definitely made strides.
All in all, considering some of the challenges we’ve faced, I’m good with this.