I’m only just now getting around to writing this post, which says a lot about how my week has gone. So, let’s review the goals I set this round.
- Successfully complete Whole 30. Done. I finished this in early February to great success. And promptly fell off the wagon with birthday yummies. March has been getting back on track.
- Write 20 out of 30 days. Oldie but goodie and a goal I can consistently make. I wrote 70 days out of the last….well, since first of January.
- Continue to get up during the week at 5:15 to write before my morning workout. I did just fine with this until Daylight Savings Time came back. There has been much wailing and gnashing of teeth, and with Huck’s unexpected surgery and convalescence, the morning routine in March hasn’t been…normal. But I will be endeavoring to roll my get up time backward over the next week in time to get back into this routine for Camp NaNo in April.
- Finish Just For This Moment, Piper and Myles’ novella. Yeah, about that. It became a full novel. But it’s finished and it releases next Thursday, March 31st! You can pre-order it!
- Outline and finish Sooper Seekrit project Book 2. I finished the outline and am nearly done with Act 1.
- Get back into my weekly gym routine. I’d say this has been about 75% successful, though this month, I’ve been doing more working out in my home gym than at the actual gym owing to the [insert vicious profanity here] Daylight Savings Time. But I finally amped up my lifting routine again, which I’ve needed to do for quite a while. Happy about that.
- Learn Audacity. Never even touched it. There hasn’t been time. I’ve been too busy working on the formatting for the Virtually Yours anthology that’s also coming out this week on Friday!
Other accomplishments this round:
- I wrote over 87k words
- Plotted out 3 other projects in addition to Sooper Seekrit Project Book 2
- Have worked my way through most of my marketing course (which has been worth every penny)
- Read 23 books
- Designed a new website (not yet rolled out…soon)
- Designed a transition website here
- Done a lot of work on my newsletter (and I’m up to nearly 800 subscribers)
Holy cow! That is a lot of stuff, Kait! You are amazing! =D
Maybe you didn’t get to everything, but you really did get to a lot. I’m incredibly inspired by how quickly you get new projects out into the world – maybe someday, I’ll be able in remotely the same league.
For now, I’m happy to be learning. Sounds like you are too.
Hope Huck is better by the time you read this!