Time for Round 4 already. It’s been a hella productive year so far, and I’d like to finish out strong. So, without further ado…
- Write 20 out of 30 days. I never seem to have trouble meeting this.
- Finish expansion of Wish I Might. I just got this novella back from the Virtually Yours anthology and am expanding it to finish telling the story that wouldn’t quite fit in the boxed set word count.
- Finish revisions on Autumn and Judd’s book. Diving into these as soon as I finish the expansion on WIM. I also have to decide on a TITLE, write the blurb, and do all that jazz related to release.
- Write second draft of Sooper Seekrit Project Book 1. I did not use the toolkit on this and I’m paying for it.
- Plot and write Sooper Seekrit Project Book 3. I’ve now been working on this trilogy for a year, so I’ve got a much better handle on the stories and settings, and I feel like this one will go better than the first one did.
- Prep print editions of Wishful series. I’ve been putting this off, as it’s going to require dealing with print formatting, which I HATE. And, of course, making the full covers. But I’d like to have these put together for Christmas.
That’s it. Short and sweet list, but lots to do!